AUTA MAROCCHI S.P.A. takes your privacy very seriously. This Privacy Notice is intended to set out your rights and answer any queries you may have about your personal data. If you need more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have entered into a contract with AUTA MAROCCHI S.P.A., the controller of your data will be AUTA MAROCCHI S.P.A.
Our personal information handling policy and procedures have been developed in line with the requirements of the 1995 European Union Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC) and the General Data Protection Regulation (in force from 25 May 2018) and applicable national law.
1. What information do we collect?
Normally our activities are based on relationships between commercial entities. However, this does not exclude the possibility of collecting personal identification data, such as company references for the execution of orders, rather than personal data relating to reports or requests sent through the dedicated pages of the company Internet site www.autamarocchi.com
In these cases, the personal data we process may include:
- your name;
- your home or work address, email address and/or phone number;
- your job title;
- information related to the browser or device you use to access our website;
- internet browser and operating system;
- recordings of calls you make to our customer service team;
- and/or any other information you provide.
In any case, based on the purpose for which they are collected, the controller will take care to collect and process only the personal information necessary to achieve the individual purposes for which the data are collected.
2. How do we use this information and what is the legal basis for this use?
We process the personal data listed in paragraph 1 above for the following purposes:
- as required to establish and fulfil a contract with the company that has indicated your person as referent for the execution of the same or part of it. This may include verifying your identity, taking payments, communicating with you, providing customer services and arranging the delivery or other provision of products or services.
Or to respond to a suggestion, a complaint, a proposal or a report inserted through the appropriate forms on the website autamarocchi.com
Where required we need this information in order to sign a contract with you or to be able to respond to your request, and are unable to do so without it;
- to comply with applicable law and regulation;
- in accordance with our legitimate interests in protecting AUTA MAROCCHI’s legitimate business interests and legal rights, including but not limited to, use in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation);
- with your express consent to respond to any comments or complaints we may receive from you, and/or in accordance with our legitimate interests including to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our website or our products or services;
- we may use information you provide to personalise (i) our communications to you; (ii) our website; and (iii) products or services for you, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
- to monitor use of our websites and online services. We may use your information to help us check, improve and protect our products, content, services and websites, both online and offline, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
- in circumstances where you contact us by telephone, calls may be recorded for quality, training and security purposes, in accordance with our legitimate interests; and
3. With whom and where will we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with our subsidiaries to process it for the purposes of inter-group administration and to deliver products or services where elements of these are provided by group companies other than those with which you have directly contracted.
We may also share your personal data with the below third parties:
- our professional advisors such as our auditors and external legal and financial advisors;
- marketing and communications agencies where they have agreed to process your personal data in line with this Privacy Notice;
- market research companies;
- our suppliers, business partners and sub-contractors; and/or
- search engine and web analytics.
Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if needed for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws. Personal data may also be shared with third party service providers who will process it on behalf of AUTA MAROCCHI S.P.A. for the purposes above. Such third parties include, but are not limited to, providers of website hosting, maintenance, call centre operation and identity checking.
If our business or any part of it is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and those of any prospective purchaser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
4. How long will you keep my personal data?
We will not keep your personal information for any purpose for longer than is necessary and will only retain the personal information that is necessary in relation to the purpose. We are also required to retain certain information as required by law or for as long as is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
Data related to the execution of the commercial contracts in place, including the data related to billing, payments, and any other administrative and / or tax burden, will be kept based on the tax regulations in force from time to time.
Other data collected through electronic channels (reports, complaints, suggestions, proposals entered via the site autamarocchi.com) will be processed for the time necessary to provide answers and will be deleted within 6 months from the date of last processing. Data about recruiting. Personal data collect through job applications are stored for 18 months.
5. Where is my data stored?
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers, in which case the third country’s data protection laws will have been approved as adequate by the European Commission or other applicable safeguards are in place. Further information may be obtained from our Privacy Team.
6. What are my rights in relation to my personal data?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, clicking the unsubscribe button on any communication we have sent to you or by contacting us.
Where you have consented to us using your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to correct or supplement it.
You also have the right, with some exceptions and qualifications, to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you.
Where you have provided your data to us and it is processed by automated means, you may be able to request that we provide it to you in a structured, machine readable format.
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you may be able to ask us to restrict how we use your personal data while your complaint is resolved. In some circumstances you can ask us to erase your personal data (a) by withdrawing your consent for us to use it; (b) if it is no longer necessary for us to use your personal data; (c) if you object to the use of your personal data and we don’t have a good reason to continue to use it; or (d) if we haven’t handled your personal data in accordance with our obligations.
7. Where can I find more information about BSI’s handling of my data?
Should you have any queries regarding this Privacy Notice, about AUTA MAROCCHI S.P.A.’s processing of your personal data or wish to exercise your rights you can contact AUTA MAROCCHI S.P.A.’s Privacy Team using this email address: email@example.com. If you are not happy with our response, you can contact the Italian Authority Control (www.garanteprivacy.it)